SCHOOL OF MOTORING
QUALITY School of Motoring Bookings
You want to book some lessons? A few things you need to know before you do.
- If your instructor is late a phone call will be made before to let you know and the time will be made up at the end of the lesson or when it suits you.
- If you are late for your lesson your time will be lost.
- If you want to cancel or rearrange a lesson 48 hours must be given or you will still be liable for the cost of the lesson.
- No smoking, eating or drinking in the cars.
- No intentional physical contact will be made, other than greeting, during lessons.
- You will be treated with respect at all times.
- If you are unhappy or don’t understand something please let your instructor know immediately.
- A record of progress will be kept by your instructor and will be marked at the end of each lesson.
- Receipts are available upon request.
- Monies to be paid in advance or at the beginning of each lesson.
- For Pay As you go pupils payment for the next lesson must be paid in advance usually at the previous lesson.
© Copyright QualityDrivingSchool.co.uk. All rights reserved.